We work closely with our customers of all ages and abilities in order for them to have a say to help shape and influence our services and what matters to them.
Customers are at the heart of all of our decisions and we offer a range of customer-based panels to make it easy for you to tell us what works well and what we could do better.
We try to make any meetings, events and focus groups at times that will suit you. We also offer opportunities to get involved from your own home through surveys and our ‘digital panel’.
You will not be out of pocket!
As a thank you for volunteering your time with us, we will ensure the below are covered:
- Refreshments at meetings arranged at lunchtime
- Reasonable travel, care and other expenses, including childcare costs
- Rewards & incentives for some types of involvement (i.e. shopping vouchers for mystery shoppers)
- Model documents to help grounds run effectively
- Training, mentoring and support, including qualifications
- Wifi and IT equipment if you need to perform desktop research for your role
- Grants to customer groups that meet our recognition criteria
What customer panels do we offer?