Skills & Training
Small steps can make a big difference to your job prospects.
We offer many free courses to help our customers’ gain the skills they need to get back into work and to become more confident.
Some of the courses that we have coming up are:
- IT basics
- IT basics for job searchers
- Word processing skills
- IT skills for Universal Credit
- Introduction to the internet and email
- Moving on with IT
- Introduction to using Borrowbox
- Spreadsheet skills
The certified courses we will offer include:
- Food Safety Level 2
- Customer Services Level 2
- Conflict Management Level 2
- Health and Safety at Work Level 2
- Allergens Awareness Level 2
Take a look at our event calendar to see when and where these courses are taking place.
Attend a course
If you’re interested in attending one of our courses, please fill out the information below and we will contact you.
Want to chat?
If you have a question to ask us, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop in!Every Tuesday and Thursday between 1pm and 4pm we offer drop in sessions at Wellingborough Library for those who want to talk to us about the help & support we can offer, or to speak to our Benefit and Debt Advisor!