Purpose and Mission
Wellingborough Homes is a not for profit housing association. We’re here to meet housing needs in the borough of Wellingborough.
Our mission sums up what we’re all about:
Wellingborough Homes will work successfully with its customers and communities to provide great services and high-quality living environments.
To deliver this mission, we have a five-year corporate plan underpinned by six strategic objectives, to:
- produce and use effective, high quality, accurate and timely data
- establish an investment measure for social and financial return
- ensure investments generate optimum social and financial value
- reduce costs and drive efficiency
- ensure operational performance is maintained at a high level
- develop key strategies.
Meeting these objectives will make us a well-run housing association that:
- is efficient and provides quality, value-for-money services for its customers
- undertakes its core business of letting and managing homes with a high degree of competency
- makes a significant contribution to increasing the supply of affordable housing in Wellingborough
- looks after its existing homes and invests wisely in them and the areas where they’re located
- understands the communities we work in and contributes intelligently to supporting them as a good neighbour.
- is swift and fleet of foot so we can respond rapidly to opportunities or threats.