Our Mission and Objectives
We are a locally based Housing Association in and around Northamptonshire with a commitment to:
Develop a diverse range of new homes to meet local needs.
Work with our customers to provide great homes and value for money services.
Invest in communities where it supports our customers and protects our business.
Wellingborough Homes will work successfully with its customers and communities to provide great services and high-quality living environments.
To deliver this mission, we have a five-year corporate plan underpinned by four strategic objectives, to:
- produce and use effective, high quality, accurate and timely data
- ensure investments generate optimum social and financial value
- reduce costs and drive efficiency
- ensure operational performance is maintained at a high level
Meeting these objectives will make us a well-run housing association that:
- is efficient and provides quality, value-for-money services for its customers
- undertakes its core business of letting and managing homes with a high degree of competency
- makes a significant contribution to increasing the supply of affordable housing in Wellingborough
- looks after its existing homes and invests wisely in them and the areas where they’re located
- understands the communities we work in and contributes intelligently to supporting them as a good neighbour.
- is swift and fleet of foot so we can respond rapidly to opportunities or threats.